Monday, December 10, 2012

north face on sale But my heart is still very moved

behind phase A SA hugged stand together and Gillian, a small excellent and Liu Yi Fei, An Xuan sitting on my mom and dad around,cheap north face jackets, talking softly, saw, very pleased, I have to point their heads.
Li Qian and not everyone with her sitting alone in a corner of the room, and looked a little lonely, do not know what are thinking, but witnessed I walked into the room, quickly stood up, and come up with a phone call from the phone to.
Three surrounded by I came to the dinner table.
A SA wholehearted enthusiasm vent out heart simmering that uncomfortable, so quietly followed behind me, and then I choked the waist let me Jiaokubudie.
But my heart is still very moved, all no formal birthright, but this time the Spring Festival can be considered a member. Course,north face on sale, An Yi Xuan, Liu Yi Fei and Li Qian did not know the truth, just thought Mengyao they came to visit me for the company gobbled Special earn a superstar, the Gemini sister and wife came to visit my old friend, after all, had in old donghuang when I wrote songs for them is well known. so there is no surprise that this deep friendship.
Mom and Dad feel I have so many female friends always felt that something was amiss, but now can be considered a New Year's Eve, is impossible to ask the things I'm not happy, just Xiaoshengdewen how things Spring Festival a.
Almost all greatly with my relationship, I naturally these days rehearsal experienced some things about it, heard that the two programs are final accreditation after they all applauded to represent encouraged,

No comments:

Post a Comment